If you love keeping up with hairstyling trends, you should try beach waves style. It is a stylish hair grooming option that can suit all hair lengths, types and face shapes. It adds better texture and a casual approach to the hair.
About Beach Waves Style
Beach waves are a hairstyle that you can put up perfectly in summer. You don’t need to worry about applying specialised tools to attain this look. You might consult a salon if you are a bit shaky about using a curling iron. The out-of-hours hairdressers in Dorking can help you get the perfect waves through simple steps.
Steps of Perfect Hairdressing: How to Get Beach Waves?
Beach waves can totally change your appearance. Along with styling the hair, it can modify your facial shape too. In this blog, you can learn about the vital steps of attaining the perfect waves.
- Step 1: The first step is to prepare your hair. Using a heat-protecting spray can be beneficial.
- Step 2: Once the spray is applied, it is necessary to part the hair properly. If you are in a salon, you can ask the hairdresser to section the hair in the top and bottom parts. After the primary sectioning, it is time to part the hair of the left and right sides.
- Step 3: This is the most vital part as it involves using the curling iron. Ensure that the curling iron is upright with the clamp facing forward. Put one or two inches of hair inside the clamp from the bottom. Leave another one or two inches from the hair end outside the iron to apply the perfect beach wave.
- Step 4: Hold the curling iron clamp for three to four seconds once you have reached the crown of the head. Pull the iron straight down to release and continue this process to the other side. Do not touch your curls until they have completely cooled down.
- Step 5: Pour some flexible hairspray on a brush and gently apply it to the waves. You may apply some finishing cream to tame any flyways.
These are the vital steps to getting perfect beach waves. All you need to do is follow these and try a new hairstyle. If you consider getting the waves from a professional, consult a reputable hair salon. Their out-of-hours hairdressers in Dorking can give you the perfect style without ruining the strength and nourishment of your hair.